Custom Search

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ozzy and Tigger Kitty Update



Ozzy and Tigger are home now and are doing good.


We got a shock when we went in to get them from the vet. Usually Ozzy is the honry one while Tigger is the well-behaved one. Today it was the exact opposite! From what we were told, Tigger was quite the escape artist and Ozzy was the angel! Hard to believe that's for sure. He became his old self again when the people at the clinic were trying to put him in his pen. You could hear him throwing a fit all the way out in the waiting room. lol. They seem the same, yet you can tell a little difference already. They seem way more calm already. Pets are so awesome. Here are some post-op photos I just took of them.

"Here's Ozzy!" lol

"Is that the ferret over there?"
"I want more kitty treats!"
"Is that you Ozzy?"
"Mmmmmm kitty chow!"
"My ouchie hurts!"

"Where's my cat toy?"
"Oh cat kennel. I'll rub on you but I'm not going
back inside you anytime soon."
Tigger with his favorite food: Purina Cat Chow.
"What are you looking at me for? I'm not going back
to the vet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment


buy unique gifts at Zazzle
Ferret Lovers Loop
Powered By Ringsurf
Amazing Ferrets Ring
Powered By Ringsurf
Powered by WebRing.
Dog - Cat - Pets
Pet Supplies - Dog Beds - Pet Store - Dog Supplies
Pet Shop - Dog Clothes - Pet Products - Dog Collars
A blog dedicated to the animals in our life. We have 3 cats, a ferret, a scorpion, and a tarantula. Each animal has its own introduction and pictures.

About Me

I am kind of a punk-rock gothic girl. I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the whole world. He has stood by me no matter what has happened and I could never ask for anyone better in my life. We had our one year anniversary Jan. 14th. It was beautiful! We have a house full of animals and they are quite a handful sometimes, but in a good way. They always have a way of making us laugh, no matter what they get into! lol. I am also into piercings and tattoos.

Followers

consumer news